Monday, October 8, 2007

Two Things You Can Always Count On In Hollywood

The first thing you can always count on in Hollywood is several celebrities getting pregnant at the same time. It usually starts with one and then before you know it more and more make announcements about their pregnancy. I'm not sure what is in the water out there in Hollywood. Now Let's go down the list of pregnant celebrities: Halle Berry. What can you say about Halle? She's stunningly beautiful and an Oscar-winning actress who had been so unlucky when it came to relationships. All the men that she was with screwed her over. I just don't understand who would ever screw up a relationship with Halle Berry but that's me. All Halle ever wanted was to have a baby of her own. I recall her saying in an interview that if she was not blessed with a baby that she would adopt because she could not live anymore without being a mother. After that it is impossible to not feel overjoyed for her and I feel her and her boyfriend Gabriel Aubry make such a great couple. They compliment each other quite well. I can already see two People Magazine covers in the near future: one about the birth of the baby and the other about how Halle lost all the baby weight!

Next up on the pregnancy list is Christina Aguilera. Now, she has not confirmed nor denied she is pregnant but if you can seen recent photos of her it is clearly obvious that she is not just carrying around a little weight. In fact this past weekend Christina and her Husband Jordan registered for their baby shower at an Los Angeles boutique. This does not sound like something someone who was not pregnant would do. I think it is interesting how she has not made an offiical announcement. I believe she wants to keep her privacy and has learned from what other celebrities have been through (i.e. Britney).

Nicole Richie, well I've already discussed my feelings about her exposing her stomach but never about how I feel about her pregnancy. I'm conflicted because I want her to be a good mother and hope her having a child with mature her but I'm not sure how she will handle it. She will either be a good mom or horrible mom. I guess only time will tell and I'm hoping it's good news.

Finally there is probably the most talked about pregnancy on the planet right now and that would be from Jennifer Lopez. At first I thought to myself how I was tired of hearing these stories every week: "Is She Pregnant or not?" Most of the time I believe them to be false until I started seeing photos of her recently. First she began wearing loose fitted dresses when Jennifer normally wheres clothing to show of her toned physique. Then followed the pictures from her concert and it was undeniable that she was pregnant. Not to mention she was toned down her dancing in her concerts, probably to accommodate the new baby. Maybe she wants to take her time to make an official announcement because she is still early into the pregnancy. Though here is hoping the baby looks a lot like her and a lot less like Marc Anthony.

Now comes the other thing you can always count on in Hollywood and that is having two people randomly marry each other or two people who you know it will be only a matter of days or hours before they are divorced. Pam Anderson and Rick Salomon tied the knot on Saturday night in Las Vegas. The couple exchanged their vows in between Pam Anderson's break from her Magic Show. First Off, who knew they were dating? Not Me! This Pam's third marriage and I wonder how many marriages is it going to take for her to understand that maybe she should take it more slowly instead of jumping into things too quickly. Also why Rick Solomon? The only thing he contributed to the world was his sex tape with Paris Hilton. Well, maybe that is what attracted them to one another, their interest in home video production. Though I hate to think about how many diseases are surrounding these two. I shutter to think!
The Planet Hollywood marquee congratulates Pam & Rick
The Planet Hollywood marquee congratulates Pam & Rick



2 comments:

Christine said...

I always felt bad for Halle too, why would anyone ever cheat on her? I dont get it. I'm happy she's pregnant, I dont know about Nicole Richie though, hopefully she'll stop doing drugs and not turn out like Britney!

Michael said...

Yeah I agree with...I'm happy for Halle. I'm also hoping Nicole is a good Mom...I mean I saw the Simple Life and I hope she is not like that in real life!!